My weight loss story

Today I am going to introduce you my fight with my weight problem. I have been working to lose weight. What I have been doing for losing weight is waking up early in the morning around 6 am (Which is early for me as I was used to wake up around 8 in the morning).


I went out after doing the morning daily routine works. I run around 1.5 km in the morning. It is a great idea going for running in the morning as it keeps me active for the whole day. One thing I want to mention is that running is going to help us much as compared to walking. I do some easy exercise for around 30 minutes per day. After running and exercising and running, I return home.


Now I get ready for my office. Take my breakfast and reached office by 10. One thing I take care for the whole day is that I do not go for the junk food. I never get idle after taking my breakfast/lunch or dinner. I do some (around 10 minutes) walking after taking my lunch and dinner. It is very harmful to go to bad immediately after taking the dinner. So all in all I want to say that I do some activity (like walking) after my eating’s.


One thing, which I always follow, is that never drive if the distance is less than 1 km. I think it is not a difficult routine to follow.

Author

Written by Brad

This blog is my weight loss journey and hope this journey will help in losing some extra pounds.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just like every other weight loss story... You must have some life that you can run/jog for 10 min. after lunch. I get to work at 7:00am and get home at 10:30pm. THAT is the problem that people have nowdays. My lunch is a working lunch and I have no "free time" that I could use to take a jog. So also mention the fact that if you add in 2 hours to prepare/cook/eat/clean dinner when I were to get home now I am to 12:30am. Getting up 2 hours before work as you did gets me to 5:00am. So your "Genius" weight loss stragety is pure bullshit!