Drinking Tap water or bottled water?

Tap water bottled water We have all heard too much about drinking high amount of water for losing weight. Health experts suggest that we should drink in excess of 2 to 3 liter of water everyday.


Are we trying to satisfy your thirst with any of the soft drink, soda or beer? The trick is about drinking pure plain water. There are many people who prefer to drink bottled water over taped water.


Do you know which water is healthy for us and which water is really bad for us? Is it taped water or bottled water. I am just sharing with you just three basic facts that we all know about bottled water:



  1. Bottle water is not safe at all

  2. Bottled water is too bad for our environment

  3. And bottled water is just the wastage of money


I prefer to drink tap water only. There are some occasions when I have to drink bottled water. But I want to drink just tap water for my health, for saving environment and of course for saving some money.


So which water you are drinking or will be drinking?


Related posts


Author

Written by Brad

This blog is my weight loss journey and hope this journey will help in losing some extra pounds.

1 comments:

Personally I drink bottled because my tap water is extremely hard and tastes terrible! And, I believe it's the level of minerals, but you actually get thirsty from my water. I'm moving soon and hope the water situation improves.

I get the big dispenser at home (work is filtered), but use tap water for cooking.