Jack Osbourne weight loss

Jack Osbourne It hasn't been easy — or pleasant. Jack Osbourne has spoken about losing five stone in six months.Jack Osbourne has shed nearly 70 pounds since the spring and has cleaned up his act.


One of the best things about being unrecognizable: "I've been able to live
a normal life for the first time in years," Osbourne told The Mirror in
London. Osbourne's new lifestyle includes jogging, rock climbing and bedtime at 11 p.m. Drugs, alcohol, cigarettes and junk food are out, he says.


The dramatic weight loss came as the star filmed a new action adventure series, Jack Osbourne Adrenaline Junkie, for ITV2. Jack took an entirely natural route, beginning with an intensive detox in Thailand. That was one of the most miserable weeks of my life," he told The Mirror. "It was hot, sticky and boring. I had a tube up my arose twice a day and five liters of coffee was poured in. It wasn't painful but the pressure was uncomfortable."


Of the physical changes, he added: "People don't recognise me any more. I've been able to lead a normal life for the first time in years. My target is to get down to
10st 7lb, but [my parents] are worried because they think that's too skinny. I feel really good, but I've never felt as physically tired."

Author

Written by Brad

This blog is my weight loss journey and hope this journey will help in losing some extra pounds.

0 comments: