Tips for getting rid of arm fat

There are some tips, which you can use to get rid of arm fat. First tip is in the form of push-upsarm fat. You should start off by 10 to 15 push-ups per day. Do your push-ups slowly. After one or two weeks, you will see some improvement.


Drink two glasses of water with lemon in the morning if it suits you. Do some walking in the morning. Doing your walk at fast ace will help you lose lot of fat. Do this walking for around 30 minutes per day.


Take healthy breakfast and drink a protein shake. Eat more and more veggies and fruits during the day. Avoid white carbs as much as you can.


Here I have suggested you some tips for getting rid of fat arms. They all surely going to help you but the biggest helper for you in this case is push-ups. So do some push-ups in the morning and get rid of arm fat.

Author

Written by Brad

This blog is my weight loss journey and hope this journey will help in losing some extra pounds.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not an expert, however, I 've read enough about exercise, fitness and weigh loss through the year to know that you cannot target weight loss. Body fat accumulates as it pleases and comes off the same way. Doing push-ups will tone the arms and increase the size of your muscles, which increases the metabolism leading to weight and fat loss, but it may not come off the arms right away. I recommend you read Covert Bailey, an American writer who has published a few good books on the topic of weight loss. I read it a few years ago and I can remember that explains the process of weight gain/loss in laymen terms.

I wish you all the best in your endeavor to lose the 40 pounds. It's a great resolution. I will keep abreast of your efforts through your blog.

Cheers,

Steve