We have been talking these days too much about healthy eating habits for getting the fat off. But what are these healthy eating habits. I try to find the answer of this question in my today’s post.
We need to keep discipline with our eating habits if we really want to get long-term weight loss benefits. By adopting good eating habits we are not only going to get rid of weight, but also going to be free from many other diseases like Hypertension and Diabetes.
- Eat healthy food which include sufficient amount of carbohydrates, proteins, fats, vitamins and minerals.
- Do not eat too much and any time. Eat only on scheduled time and when you are hungry.
- Include fruits and vegetables in your breakfast.
- Include cereals, pulses and milk products like curd etc in your lunch and dinner.
- Do not take snacks between lunch and dinner. If you are feeling hungry, take fruits and vegetables.
- If you are fond of fruit juice, take it 20 to 30 minutes before your meals
- Do not forget to chew your meals properly.
- Drink plenty of water during the whole day whenever you feel thirsty.
- Do not keep any unhealthy food near your eating-place or in your house
- Take your meals with peace, happiness and calmness.
- Do not watch TV while taking your meals
- Try to skip Tea, coffee, wine, beer, drugs and smoking as much you can.
- Take small portions of meals and if you like can take your meals five to six time with small portions.
- Try to be sugar free as much you can
- Do not make sudden changes in your eating habits. Make them slowly