Healthy weight loss foods

There is no single food that alone can alone helps us in losing weight. As you know weight loss happens when our body calorie intake is less than the calorie being burned. So often foods with fewer amounts of calories are termed as healthy or best weight loss foods.


Like, there are many fruits and vegetables, which are considered as negative calorie foods are thought to be best foods for weight loss because these foods have lesser amount of calories for consumption. So these kinds of fruits are considered to be good for weight loss.


With this some food items with high amount of fiber also thought to be healthy weight loss foods because fiber makes us to feel fuller for longer and we do not feel hungry very quickly. Thus fiber helps us in consuming lesser calories and thus food for our weight loss.


As experts suggest we need to drink at least two to three liters of water each day. But what to do if you are not able to drink that much amount of water?. We have many food items with high water content and few amounts of calories. So these food items are also our weight loss friends as they helps us in fulfilling our water intake and also fewer calories are being eaten by our body by the use of these water food items.


So the foods that are considered to be good for weight loss should be fresh, high amount of fiber and lesser amount of fat, calories, sugar and sodium. Some of foods items with high amount of proteins, complex carb and high water content are also food weight loss foods.


Some of the best weight loss foods include fruits, vegetables, wholegrain foods, legumes and fresh fish.Some of the best weight loss foods include fruits, vegetables, wholegrain foods, legumes and fresh fish.

Author

Written by Brad

This blog is my weight loss journey and hope this journey will help in losing some extra pounds.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello! You left a comment for me on MyBlogLog asking how to improve your site. I wasn't sure what you meant. Are you looking for a custom blog template? If so, I can help you with that. Get in touch and we can discuss it.

John said...

Keep blogging. This is a great subject and many people need this valuable information.

John Clark
http://www.lifetosuccess.com

Unknown said...

You asked me to add a comment on how to improve your blog...

Well, if I were you, I'd choose another color scheme and add some pictures or so... (I did not add pictures on my blog but I plan to do it).

You know, people eat with their eyes firstly ; that is the same for what they read: they first look at the cover and then at the text ;-)

However, I appreciate your blog and agree for the links exchange!

See you :-)

Unknown said...

Sorry, been busy! A agree, change things up a little bit, but that's just my take. I like simplicity and that's the reason I chose my template I used.

Topic? Excellent, but always make sure you are giving accurate information and I'd suggest a disclaimer somewhere that information is accurate to the best of your knowledge and they should consult with their Dr before using advice. I'll also be linking back to you.

Anonymous said...

Nice site! Thanks for leaving a comment at myblog log. I'm new to that, and now I know I can leave comments there too. :)

Nice blog!

I like the layout and you have some really good information here.

Weight loss is a tough and timely subject.....

How about adding some videos to your site? That would be nice.

Jack Blankenship, RN,LNC
http://www.medicalcontentsolutions.com
http://healtharticlesvideosaudios.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

if very easy but take somebody guidance