Janet Jackson to write a weight loss book

Janet Jackson Yo-yo weight loss Janet Jackson is writing a book about her weight loss through yo-yo diet.


Janet Jackson is writing this book in help with her nutritionist David Allen. According to Janet Jackson it was one of her fan who asked her about how she managed to lose weight and that inspired her to write book about her weight loss.


"Everybody asks me -- men, women -- how did I do it?" she tells Billboard. "Even young people will come up to me and they have an issue with their weight and they're very concerned. So it's basically my journey; it's not just this sterile, weight loss and how to do it book, but my journey even from when I was a kid ... being an emotional eater. It takes you through those moments in my life up 'til now and what worked for me."


The book with no title decided yet is going to release by the end of this year.

Author

Written by Brad

This blog is my weight loss journey and hope this journey will help in losing some extra pounds.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

no surprise there, everyone seems to be writing on the topic. Nice site!