Sonia added 10 years to her life after losing 4 stones with Weight Watchers

Sonia lose 4 stones Sonia a CREWKERNE woman added another 10 years to her life after losing 4 stones with Weight Watchers and was able to drop her dress size by four.


Sonia decided to join Crewkerne’s Weight Watchers group after watching the snaps of her 60th birthday. She said she decided to change her size 22 figure so she could feel happy and confident at a wedding and started following a points plan at the Henhayes Centre group.


Sonia had never thought that she would be able to lose weight. But her meeting with the people facing similar situation and experts at Weight Watchers made a big difference to her lifestyle.


Now Sonia is able to walk without a stick and her doctor told her that by losing that amount of weight, she has added another ten years to her lifespan.


Sonia added: "It was the best decision I've ever made, I just wish I'd done it sooner. "I feel a different woman, I feel as though I've got my life back, more energy and confidence - everyone comments on how much younger I look - and to be honest I feel younger.

Author

Written by Brad

This blog is my weight loss journey and hope this journey will help in losing some extra pounds.

0 comments: