Sue feeling fit after losing 6 stones

Sue Bentley 37 years old was not able to walk properly 18 months back and had to use a walking stick. Sue, the mother of two kids from Wolverhampton topped the scale with 15 stones and used to smoke 40 cigarettes per day. But now after losing 6 stones, she is feeling great and planning go run London Marathon.


She said: "I was a size 24 and had to use a walking stick to get around some of the time. I was always out of breath and had a 40-a-day smoking habit – I used to eat anything and everything. After I got divorced I just woke up and decided to do something about it. I want to see my children grow up."


She said: "I haven’t been to any slimming clubs or anything – I just started following a healthy diet and doing exercise.

Author

Written by Brad

This blog is my weight loss journey and hope this journey will help in losing some extra pounds.

0 comments: